Special Education Philippines would like to greet our friends this holiday season. Let’s keep it light and fun today. Here are 12 festive ways you can prepare your children food during the holiday season. The photos were found via Google Images. You can also find it in SPED Philippines Pinterest Page.
Thinking of ideas how you can create a child-friendly Christmas food for your kids that is festive and fun at the same time? We have suggestions for baon (lunch), snacks, christmas food potluck and even Christmas gift.
Here is Special Education Philippines Top 12 Choices:
1. For Baon (Lunch) – Here in the Philippines, we can easily prepare the fried rice, for the ears you can use chicken hotdogs, green peas for the eyes and a cherry tomato for the nose.
2. Christmas Snacks for kids – Invite your child’s friends to come over to your home after the Christmas party or you can also prepare this for your inaanak, nephews and nieces who are going to visit your home this holiday season. These Christmas snacks for kids uses fresh fruits that are readily available this season.
3. For Christmas Party Potluck – Every Christmas your child is assigned to bring food to share for the class’ Christmas party. Instead of bringing the usual, why not prepare this easy-to-make Christmas food for potluck. Your child will be mighty proud to show off this to his teachers and classmates.
4. For Christmas Exchange gift – For exchange gifts we are often told to bring a gift that will fit for either sex or unisex. However, kids are smart nowadays and they’d probably toss the gift or leave it in the classroom if they see another towel or hairbrush. However, if you give them these healthy treats, they will not only keep it but you know they will eat it.
5. For Christmas Breakfast – The morning after the Christmas Noche Buena is the time the family spends breakfast before or after opening the gifts. However, most of us are still full from the feast the night before. This Christmas-themed breakfast is easy to prepare and will surely wake up your kids as they will really enjoy spending the day with you and your family
Again, Merry Christmas to all the friends of Special Education Philippines!
Do you have other child-friendly food themes or preparations you would like Special Education Philippines to feature? Tell us your suggestions by commenting below.
If you find this post useful and worth sharing, you can find the social media buttons to help you share it on the left side of the post. Happy sharing!